Seniors first podcast launched on Talking Information Center
Braintree -- Aging may bring wisdom, but it also creates new challenges and unanswered questions.
How can I structure my retirement to avoid outliving my savings? How do I retrofit my home to accommodate aging? How do I evaluate in-home resources to provide the extra help I might need? How do I protect my legacy for the next generation?
Seniors First, a newly formed collaborative based in Eastern Massachusetts, offering a single source and well-vetted solution, has launched a new radio show and podcast on Talking Information Center radio based in Marshfield, MA. The show airs the last Friday of each month at 7 p.m. (ET).
Hosted by George Downey, also the founder of Seniors First as well as CEO of Harbor Mortgage Solutions in Braintree, MA, the show will include a wide range of professional experts who serve the senior community. Included are Accountants, Estate and Elder Law Attorneys, Registered Investment Advisors, Financial Planners, Geriatric Care Managers, Home Modification Contractors, In-Home Care Providers, Insurance Professionals, and Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals.
Seniors First was created and is championed by Harbor Mortgage Solutions, a family-owned, residential mortgage company serving Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Recognized as a leading housing wealth management authority, Harbor Mortgage is dedicated to serving the unique home financing and often complex needs of senior homeowners, while also promoting those needs among consumers, professional advisors, state legislators and industry regulators.
In addition to professional services, Seniors First offers educational and objective seminars to Councils on Aging, senior organizations, fraternal organizations, labor unions, college staff and faculty, human resources departments and business groups throughout Eastern Massachusetts. The seminars are presented in moderated panel discussions including experienced professionals expert on the subject matter.
Upcoming podcast topics will be wide-ranging on timely and important senior topics, for example:
- Aging in Place – From Cash Flow to Home Modifications and More
- In-Home Care – What You Need to Know and Avoid
- Successfully Surviving Death and Divorce
- Protecting and Managing Your Housing and Financial Wealth
- About the Kids – What You Need and What They Really Want
- Planning Ahead – What to Do and How to Do It Right
- How To Avoid Outliving Your Savings
- Navigating Social Security and Medicare
- Legacy Planning – Being the Author of your Life and End of Life Plan
- Social Security – Making the Right Choice
- Medicare – The Right Rx for You
- Downsizing and Decluttering – Where do you start
On a monthly basis the Seniors First radio show and podcast bring you information that helps you improve your retirement. We welcome your comments and suggestions for future shows. Please visit our website at www.SeniorsFirstMA.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works