Amazon announces Great Indian Festival Brings the best of India together to flag off #AmazonFestiveYatra
- Amazon.in announces its biggestGreat Indian Festival - starts frommidnight on September 29until 11:59 pm on October 04; Prime members to get exclusiveearly access starting 12 noon on September 28
- Reveals the biggest selection & deals on smartphones, large appliances & TVs, home & kitchen products, fashion, consumables such as grocery & beauty, consumer electronics and more with the best finance options for customers this festive season
- Customers can save more with an instant discount of 10% when they pay with SBI Debit and Credit Cards; Special ‘Festive Cashback Offers’ for the first time during the Great Indian Festival
- Great Indian Festival kicked off with #AmazonFestiveYatra that will cover over 6,000 kms across 13 cities taking unique selection directly to customers across the country to engage & understand the pulse of India
- Amazon.in offers artisans and start-ups a platform to showcase their products and bring forth the best of India in one destination
- Amazon India has partnered with Tata Motors for the #AmazonFestiveYatra with three Tata Signa trucks housing the entire curation and engaging with customers and sellers.
Amazon.in today announced its biggest festive celebration‘Great Indian Festival’will startfrom midnight on September 29 until 11:59 pm on October 04. Prime members will get exclusive early access starting 12 noon on September 28.Customers will get never-seen-before deals on the widest selection of smartphones, laptops, cameras, large appliances & TVs, home & kitchen products, fashion, consumables such as grocery & beauty, consumer electronics and more by lakhs of sellers.
With the theme ‘Now budget won’t hold back India’s celebration’, this year’s Great Indian Festival will feature a wide range of finance options from nocost EMI on Debit & Credit cards and Bajaj FinServ, 10% instant bank discount on SBI Debit & Credit cards, exchange offers and lots more. Amazon.in has also launched special ‘Festive cashback offers’ wherein customers can now start collecting up to INR 900 worth of offers by visiting the Great India Festival event page on Amazon.in.
Amazon.in’s Great Indian Festival was flagged off with the #AmazonFestiveYatra – a unique “house-on-wheels” bringing the best of India together in one place. The #AmazonFestiveYatra is a celebration of the best Indian selection, bringing together not just the big brands available for the Great Indian Festival but also unique products from small& medium businesses, startups & artisans from every State & Union Territory of India. The specially curated house-on-wheels also includes selection from Amazon.in’sKarigar&Saheli programs. With 3 special trucks, #AmazonFestiveYatra will visit 13 cities covering over 6,000 kms throughout the festive season, providing a great opportunity for Amazon customers and sellers to engage, and share insights and opinions.
Starting from New Delhi, #AmazonFestiveYatra will move to Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad before ending its trip in Bengaluru. En route this journey, the “#AmazonFestiveYatra” truck will engage with its customers and sellers in Agra, Chennai, Indore, Kolkata, Kochi, Mathura, Mumbaiand Visakhapatnam.