6 Women Led Start-ups Pitch for Funding at Start-Up Demo Day
In conjunction with Rajasthan WomenPreneur Summit, a Start-up Demo Day was organised by Start-up Oasis, in collaboration with FICCI Rajasthan State Council. 6 Women-led Startups participated in a pitching Session to showcase their enterprises and garner support via collaborations, investment, mentoring and market and industry connections from the group of mentors, entrepreneurs, corporates, funding agencies.
It is to be noted that FICCI Rajasthan State Council, in collaboration with Start-up Oasis organized Rajasthan WomenPreneur Summit (Virtually) with the theme of “Post Covid Journey Towards an Inclusive Entrepreneurship Ecosystem” on the 11th June, 2020.
This Demo Day brough together successful women leaders, start-up founders, policy makers, academicians, incubators, industry members, investors and aspiring women entrepreneurs at a common platform for collaboration & support to these Women Led Start-ups.
Some of the participants were Ms Shipra Bhutani, MD, Capacita Connect; Mr Manoj Agarwal, State Head, Ambuja Cement Foundation; Mr Aditya Sanghi, Co-Founder & CTO – Punchh Inc; Mr Arindam Lahiri, CEO, Automotive Skills Development Council; Mr Vishal Singh Amarawat, COO, B-ABLE; Mr Mahavir Sharma, Chairman, TiE Global; Mr Yogesh Chaudhary, Director, Jaipur Rugs; Ms Ela Dedhia, Mumbai University; Ms Derya Bischoff, Representative GIZ; Ms Prachi Jain, AWE Funds; Dr N D Mathur, Manipal University; Dr Shivaji, InFED IIM Nagpur; Ms Meeta Mastani, Founder Mulberry One and Bindass Collective and Mr Sameer Malik, AICR.
The Startups who showcased were:
- Prachi Gaur: Remarkable Education (Jodhpur)- Career Guidance & Counselling Platform for Students
- Annie Theodore: LOGOS Transformation (Jaipur and New Delhi) – Social Enterprise working in the space of training, development and livelihood for People with Disabilities
- Surbhi Jain: Digification (Udaipur) -Customised training to the students in Digital Marketing and UI/UX related courses focussed at placements
- Hemlata Mishra: Madnext (Jodhpur) – Brand building and social marketing agency
- Priyanka Garg: Maaesa Creations (Jaipur) -B2C brand for women apparel
- Neerja Palisetty: Sutrakaar Creations (Jaipur): Home Decor and Utility items made using paper weaving techniques